Don't say you will

Listening to : Say You Will - Kanye West
Eating: nothing
Drinking: nothing
Mood: sweaty

Just returned from basketball practice. I wish I could show photos and do a today's outfit series. But I have morning practice and after school practice everyday so I'm wearing basketball clothes when I leave the house and when I return. urgh. My memory card for the Canon is messed up so I can't take pictures. Honestly, you have no idea how truly aggravated I am right now.
I really want an elephant necklace similar to the one Sammie always rocks. I really need one of those in my life.
School has been incredibly stressful and basketball too, I'm hardly home and I hardly hang out with people anymore. I haven't been to the mall in... months. Although I have been to the outlets (if you don't live in the south, you might not know what those are).

I'm going to explain my outfit today for you guys.

black wash skinny jeans - papaya
black jacket- rue 21
black tee with multi colored tapes- rue 21
hot pink polo - rainbow
black vans
So I'm out and about to go blog hopping. Leave a comment.

0 comments: